Better business is already in your hands… Social media
How is social media working for your brand? Social media is known as the new storefront of today, and for good reason. The evidence of social media playing a role in consumer behavior is clear:
- When consumers follow brands on social, 67% say they are more likely to increase their spending with that brand.
- 50% of consumers follow brands on social to learn about new products or services.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business on Instagram, and more than 200 million people visit at least one business profile every day.
- For 45% of consumers, social media is one of the first channels they go to in case they have any questions or issues.
It’s not enough for brands to simply have a social page– they have to use it effectively too. It is a direct reflection of your brand, so the way it looks matters. 58% of consumers prefer visual-first content, with their main preferences being graphics and images and produced video. That means high-quality photography, branded graphics and engaging videos. It means having visuals that draw people in, and keep them coming back.
Of course, a visually appealing page is just the first step. In today’s world, authenticity rules. Not only are consumers looking for beautiful imagery on your social, but they’re also looking for transparency.
86% of Americans say transparency from businesses is more important than ever before.
According to these consumers, that means being open, clear and honest. How does transparency work best? When your followers can see the human behind the screen: engaging with comments, sharing user-generated content and responding to messages are all key practices to building trust online. People won’t buy from you until they can trust you first, and social media is the first touchpoint to building that trust.
Your social media presence matters— for your brand, for your consumers, for your business. So how do you take that next step? When building your business already takes up most of your focus, establishing strategy for social media can feel overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be.
Our social media workshop on September 18 can help you jumpstart an engaging, effective social media presence. In this two-hour in-person training, you can learn how to connect more deeply with your customers, portray your unique business value and significantly grow your reach and audience. Unlock the secret to sharing a compelling story, so you can stop consumers as they scroll and keep their attention after.
We hope to see you there!