Who we serve
Growing your business in the right direction is your top priority. You have a clear vision and you need a team who can help get you there, faster. We understand that reaching more of the right audiences is critical as you continue to grow.
C-Suite leaders of professional service firms choose us because:
- We are strategic advisors who level-up your marketing and communication efforts
- We provide clarity on who your audience is, how to reach them, and what they need to hear from you in order to engage
- We are entrepreneurs, too. We understand and share the intense drive to grow something you believe in.
As a nonprofit leader you are hyper-focused on succeeding in a rapidly changing environment. As you plan for the future and strive to both retain your long-time supporters and attract new audiences, we understand it’s more critical than ever that your impact is seen.
Nonprofit leaders choose us because:
- We bring fresh ideas and infuse new energy into your team
- We honor the needs of everyone involved, from your clients to your donors and board members
- We get the message right and reach new audiences in a powerful way
Students, parents, and taxpayers are looking to you for clear information, confident decision making, and support. We understand that for school districts, community colleges, and universities, our work is about more than getting your programs featured on TV (although we do that too!). It’s about building trust with your audiences.
Education leaders choose us because:
- We are a strategic partner who adopts your mission as our own
- We build trust between you and your important audiences through clear communication
- We strengthen your reputation through positive storytelling
You’re on a mission to develop greater opportunity in your community, and we are here to accelerate your efforts. With clients like Detroit Startup Week, Royal Oak Downtown Development Authority, and Innovate Marquette Smartzone, we understand that thriving ecosystems require strong connections and effective storytelling.
Ecosystem leaders choose us because:
- Our results increase your credibility with funders and stakeholders
- Our approach strengthens your relationship with community members
- We amplify your message on a grander scale
The strategy and thought that Siren puts behind their work is a huge part of what sets them apart. They constantly dig deep into our business and continue to help us evolve our digital strategy. They truly care about our business succeeding and are always cheering us on!
We’ve been working with Siren PR for three years, and they’ve been instrumental in helping us establish a consistent presence and voice on our social media channels. Before that, they helped us through an extended messaging and mission/vision project. We could not have done any of this on our own!
The Siren team is very perceptive in understanding our issues when communicating change to our citizens and markets. They have been very successful in guiding us towards sharper messages.
There is no question the visibility of Rochester University has been raised since bringing Siren on-board.
The team at Siren helped immensely in ensuring every voice at the table was heard as it related to our sponsor-backed, volunteer-led 7-day event. I've worked with teams across the country on similar initiatives and having an empathic project voice to ensure every stakeholder priority was included is no easy feat.
Siren is a trusted and valued part of the Cranbrook team. Serving as our Marketing and P.R. Department, Siren offers innovative guidance, new ideas and initiatives we would have never thought of.
Lindsey and Adela undeniably understand people, the media, and how to meet a wide variety of needs within a single campaign. They are the best at this— unlike any other agency I have worked with during my 30-year career. They run a carefully orchestrated operation when executing merger PR— they never missed a beat.